Watching Endeavour S02
Here in your arms where the world is impossibly still
With a million dreams to fulfill
And a matter of moments until the dancing ends
Here in your arms when everything seems to be clear
Not a solitary thing would I fear
Except when this moment comes near the dancing’s end
If I caught the world in an hourglass
Saddled up the moon so we could ride
Until the stars grew dim, Until…
|—||Sting, Until (OST: Kate & Leopold)|
Love this entire scene
Egon straightens his tie.
- weather is dreary but will pick up by the weekend
- my friend at work’s father died
- my mother’s best friend’s sister has cancer
- i’ve got that i-need-a-spring-romance feeling
- that i really hate because i can’t find anyone decent
- so my mind is turning back to someone unattainable
- what else is new
- i feel like i can’t make anyone happy or cheer anyone up
- i have too many things to do
- i should be happy
- but i’m in the middle of an existential crisis
- not that bad just meh
- i could be something so much more
- already 2pm
- at least i set up my charcoal drawing space in the office
- probably won’t feel like playing my clarinet after talking to my uncle on the phone for an hour
- i was more awake yesterday
- probably shouldn’t have stayed up til 2
- i’m fighting to get things done today
- if i had the energy i would go for a run
- but it’s cold as f**k
- if i had the energy i would be getting more done right now
- back to whatever i was doing
Look at how excited he is to see a ghost!
If you could say anything to your TC with no consequences, what would you say?
Fuck me. Right here, right now. On your desk. Shut the door, cover the windows, and don’t worry about anything else. Just do it.
I might phrase it a little more delicately, but… yeah, pretty much. And I’d bring condoms.
ABOUT 254 DAYS ‘TIL ZURICH
The exchange that made me fall in love once and for all :3
|—||Bossman (via goghst)|
RYAN’S DAUGHTER - David Lean (1970)
OH GOD SECRET ADVENTURES OF JULES VERNE. The second to last episode is riffing on the Manchurian Candidate, so Phileas has been brainwashed into assassinating Queen Victoria.
At the last possible second before he can set off his suicide bomb-vest, Rebecca busts in through a window and lands on the table in front of him to use the POWER OF LOVE to break his brainwashing. It’s mostly done with longing glances and a childhood story and he stammers out a, “I didn’t want to be alone!”
This is the point where I start yelling, “BUT YOU’RE COUSINS! STOPPIT! (OR KISS)!” and then this happens:
TOTALLY COUSINS. ~DISTANT COUSINS. IN CONCLUSION: COUSINS.
And yet I’m most bitter because Phileas hasn’t made a wager to go around the world in eighty days.
24-year-old photographer Asher Svidensky recently traveled to west Mongolia with the intention of documenting the lives of traditional Kazakh eagle hunters, people who tame eagles for the purpose of hunting smaller animals.
With the traditions typically laying in the hands of the boys and the men, the biggest surprise throughout the journey was Svidensky’s discovery of a young eagle huntress, 13-year-old Ashol Pan, the daughter of an experienced eagle hunter. These stunning photographs symbolize the potential future of the eagle hunting tradition as it expands beyond a male-only practice.
Mushy Stuff - The Sequel.