Does anyone even know how to do this?
RULE ONE: ALWAYS POST THE RULES
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on and make 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know they were tagged
I was tagged by mythinktankguys who I haven’t talked to in far too long.
Bonus, I answered your question #5: Something you do when your home alone, and it better be weird:
I dance around and sing sometimes. But I almost always turn the lights off and watch the library scene from Ghostbusters.
QUESTIONS from mythinktankguys:
1. House or flat, and why?
House. Flat means city. I am a country kind of person.
2. Most personal possession? (This can be your toothbrush as well as your fav book, whatever your consider most personal)
My blankie. Yes. My blankie. It is as old as I am. It used to be a vibrant yellow with “That’s our baby!” printed on it, but I loved it to death when I was a child. It has its own smell. The stuffing is coming out. I have a ziplock bag full of it.
3. Your hero when you were small?
Stephen Hawking, Jacques Cousteau, anyone in science basically. (Also Richard Briers and Stephanie Cole.) Only when I got older did I stop making heroes.
4. One of your accomplishments today? (Getting out of bed counts!)
Not losing my temper, picking up some things on my floor, watching the first episode of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, watering the plants, answering a long email. (I’ve been having a bad/unproductive last few days.)
5. Something you’ve been eating since you were a kid?
Broccoli and cauliflower, etc.
6. One thing you always carry with you?
Pencil/pen and notebook (usually a Moleskine).
7. A guilty pleasure? (Whether it be a tv show, a drink…)
Vampire folklore, true crime, odd music, The Nanny sometimes when the mood strikes me.
8. Anything you’re looking forward to?
Hanging out with my uni friend one of these days…
9. Weirdest gif you have in your folder?
(From one of the ITV Endeavour fans!)
10. Some weird knowledge you never get to share?
Bits and pieces of awesome information that I bring up out of the blue that people are totally deaf to.
11. Favourite quote?
"The heart holds truths words can only hint at." – Anonymous
1. Strangest/most dramatic thing you have ever done to memorialize someone.
2. Favourite childhood memory.
3. Most disturbing thing you’ve ever seen.
4. TV show or film you NEVER watch with your parents.
5. If you could have any lifestyle (don’t care how insane it is) for one week, what would it be and why?
6. If no one stared at you or thought you were weird for it, what clothing/outfit would you wear? It could be wild or boring, don’t care. If you have a picture, post it!!
7. Favourite villain, and what medium(s) they are found in.
8. Worst food you have ever eaten.
9. OTP? Why?
10. If you could smuggle yourself into a retirement home and ask the residents questions, what would you ask them?
11. What movie/tv quote do you use IRL most often?
jabberwocky101, thedoctorgoinghome, ellielavenza, crabbymcfanmer, alexlifesonofficial, geddyleeofficial, cicerothewriter, jamieaiken919, jewddha, comepraisetheinfanta, suddenmassiveexistencefailure, and a 12th: kelleygirl1701